SUBMIT A CLAIM
Matthew Pagoaga, et al., v. Stephens Institute d/b/a Academy of Art University
Case No. CGC 16-551952
Submit a Claim
Frequently Asked Questions
BASIC INFORMATION AND OVERVIEW
1. Why did I get the Notice?
2. What is this lawsuit about?
3. Why is this a class action?
4. Why is there a settlement?
WHO IS PART OF THE SETTLEMENT?
5. How do I know if I am part of the settlement?
THE SETTLEMENT BENEFITS
6. What does the settlement provide?
7. How will the Settlement compensate me for identity theft and fraud I have already suffered or expenses I have already paid to protect myself?
8. How will the Settlement help protect me against future identity theft and fraud?
9. How will the Settlement help me deal with identity theft or fraud if it happens?
10. Will the settlement help protect information stored by AAU from another E-Mail Security Incident?
HOW TO GET SETTLEMENT BENENFITS
11. How do I file a Post-Deadline claim for Out-of-Pocket Losses incurred after the Claims Deadline?
12. When and how will I receive the benefits I claim from the Settlement?
LEGAL RIGHTS RESOLVED THROUGH THE SETTLEMENT
13. What am I giving up to stay in the settlement class?
THE LAWYERS REPRESENTING YOU
14. Do I have a lawyer in the case?
15. How will these lawyers be paid?
16. Will the named plaintiffs get any additional money?
EXCLUDING YOURSELF FROM THE SETTLEMENT
17. How do I exclude myself from the settlement?
OBJECTING OR COMMENTING ON THE SETTLEMENT
18. How do I tell the Court that I like or don’t like the settlement?
GETTING MORE INFORMATION
19. Where can I get more information?
Please do not contact the Court or its Clerk.
Copyright © 2018